The Tank Monitoring System (TMS) is a bespoke panel design to control, monitor and accommodate the efficient storage and dispensing of liquid. The TMS has been used by many OEM’s, installers and engineers for numerous applications throughout Europe.
Level Measurement Ultrasonic or 4 – 20mA type identical transducer
Overfill Alarm Visual and audible
Variable Low Level Cut Off
Bund Alarm Active Conductive type sensor, 10mm from tank base
Equipment Alarms Notification if level measurement, bund or capacitive
IThe FUELTEK Tankwatch is an electronic tank monitoring system that monitors the fluid inside atmospheric tanks. The system is designed to fit new or existing fuel storage tanks and is available in a number of configurations to suit your requirements.
Tankwatch will provide you with valuable information regarding your stock movements. The tankwatch can provide information locally at the fuel tank via a graphics display or can provide PC based reports. Tankwatch can be specified as a stand alone unit or can be interfaced with any FUELTEK fuel management system.
• 230V or 110V tank gauge for Diesel/B30.
• Hydrostatic tank contents gauge.
• Weatherproof unit to IP55 suitable for outside mounting.
• Suits tanks up to 4m high (12ft). 1/2” M tank fitting for tank/tube.
• Accuracy +/- 1%. Gauge has 2 internal holes for wall mount.
• Gives continuous readout in litres, mm & %.
• Readout can be sited up to 10m away from tank. (50m option OCIO.TUBE).
• 1 gauge required per tank. Min. tank depth 60cm.
The following details need setting up on site
• Tank type & dimensions
• Low & high levels with relay outputs. (Display flashes on alarm).
TMS Tank Gauge
OCIO Tank Gauge