The ALPHA heavy duty pump has a modern robust stainless steel cabinet. Available in three versions, economy, standard & high speed. All models are fully electronic so there are no levers, switches or knobs to worry about!.
• Only suitable with diesel or biodiesel up to B30.
• Meter. 4 piston, accurate to +/-0.5%.
• Pumping unit. Belt driven with air separator & integral filter.
• Cabinet. Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
• Display. LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 999,999 litres. Option second sided display available.
• Pulser. Integral 10:1 or 100:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
• Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
• Pumping speed. 90L/min.
• Standard equipment. 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 or 100:1 pulser & suction inlet has flexible connector.
• Dimensions. 1410mm H x 580mm W x 515mm D.
• Choose the nozzle you prefer (NOZA.X25) professional, or (ZVA.25) ZVA slimline. Hose retractor option, max. hose length 4m.
• For use on above or below ground tanks.
• Front, life or right nozzle holster available.