Hytek Heavy Duty ALPHA Pump for Adblue
Adblue® Heavy Duty ALPHA Pump. 40L/min pumping speed. Choose between side holster or front holster.
This specially designed ALPHA heavy duty pump for Adblue®
has a modern robust stainless steel cabinet. It’s fully electronic
so there are no levers, switches or knobs to worry about!
• Only suitable with Adblue®.
• Meter. Turbine, accurate to +/- 1%.
• Pumping unit. Direct drive pump and motor.
• Cabinet. Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for
ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. External base
• Display. LCD display with back light. Shows up to
999,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 999,999 litres.
• Pulser. Integrated pulser transmitter for simple connection
to fuel management systems.
• Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers
• Pumping speed. 40L/min.
• Standard equipment. 4m delivery hose, pulser.
• Choose between right facing or front facing nozzle holster.
• Dimensions. 1410mm H x 580mm W x 515mm D.
• (NOZA.SS.AB) or (ZVA.AB) nozzles also available.
• Dispenser option available for use with submersible pumps
Hytek IBC Adblue® Pump Kit
IBC Adblue® Pump Kit. No Meter. Comes with Manual Nozzle. 35L/min pumping speed, 230V. 4m delivery hose, 1.5m suction hose & SEC connector.
• Designed to fit most 1000 litre intermediate bulk containers.
• Supplied as a complete kit.
• Pumping speed 35L/min. Manual on/off switch. 230V.
• 4m delivery hose, 1.5m suction hose & SEC connector.
• Built in nozzle hanger. Weatherproof for outdoor use.
• (AB.PKIM) Kit with manual nozzle (no meter)
• (AB.PKIA) Kit with auto nozzle & electronic meter, 5 digit register,
7 digit totaliser, accuracy +/-2%